Saturday, January 10, 2015

Knott's Berry Farm

Knott's Berry Farm is really not a farm! It is a theme park in California.
It is about 45 minutes from LA.


There is a section for children called Camp Snoopy!
 

Camp Snoopy was good. I got on a ride that took me all the way up the pole and dropped me down. Sometimes it didn't go all the way down and it bounced back up again.
I felt dizzy on the ride. But I had a lot of fun!



We took a picture with Snoopy.





Baba, Sina, and I got on the Camp Bus. It swung us around and around. It was scary!
We dropped down backward. But I didn't scream.


This Ride was so much fun! It is called Timberline twister. But it was too short.



We wanted to get on this ride but we were too short. :(  That's why I didn't have a smiley face.
Sina was happy we couldn't get on this ride. It looked quite scary and super fast.




We couldn't get on this one either. But we didn't want to get on this ride anyway.


But we did get on some other rides.
All the rides were short but the lines were soooooooooo LONG!!!



This one was so much fun! The Calico Mine Co. We went into a mine in a mountain. We saw so so scary stuff but I loved it. We saw how the miners worked and what it was like in the mine.
One of the miners (of course he wasn't real) almost slammed my head. 
At the end of the tunnel, there was an explosion. Again, it wasn't real. 



Sina didn't want to leave. I didn't either. We hope we can come back to Knott's Berry Farm again. And next time, we will be taller and we will be able to get on more rides!



No comments:

Post a Comment